Monria's St Patrick's Day Parade | Video |

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
here are a few pics that I took on the route :)

I was about half way down the parade

queue for parade 3.jpg
parade 14.jpg
parade 4.jpg
parade 13.jpg
parade 11.jpg
bridge 3.jpg

Notice that Leprechaun on the bridge again?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG Kendra --> those are absolutely amazing photos, I am so glad you captured those. I was so busy filming that I didn't do anything else. I too was overwhelmed when the parade passed me by. It was such a feeling of pride that our community and event attendees came together for (what I'm almost sure) was an historical moment.

To everyone else --> thank you very much for your most appreciated comments. It's a testament that we're doing something right for the Moon. This isn't a one-time occurrence. Each event may not be this extravagant or spectacular in size, but you can count on our annual St Patrick's Day events to always be over the top.

This was our first annual St Patrick's Day Event, and even though we're not quite four months into taking over the Moon, we had to make this our premiere annual event (being an Irish company and all | Virtualsense). We also couldn't have done it without the amazing support we had from the entire community, and especially the Monria Team Ambassadors (MTAs) who will continue to work with us in partnership on our future events and other activities.

I will continue to praise our exceptional community because they are at the pinnacle of what our efforts will always be focused on. This venture would not work as successfully without them, and it is just as important to us that they succeed as well, and (again) why the Community Initiatives Program (CIP) was developed early on. If you ever have an opportunity to spend a little time on the Moon, then you'll experience what I'm going on about, and it just keeps getting better and better.

My deep gratitude and thanks to all who helped by working on this event with us, and also to those who decided to join our crazy fun community during this first annual St Patrick's Day Event.

Maybe next year we'll succeed in really blowing up the Moon. That or Ant's PED card. :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Rose that was lovely sharing on calypso forum :) you're a great ambassador for Monria :ecstatic:
that's so cool sharing all the good stuff we all have going on here on Monria
AHR and you guys are so good and positive :thumbsup the place wouldn't be the same without you ;)

Top Bottom