My First Time On Monria

New York Rose

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share a exciting experience with you.
Today ,I had Izzy fly me for first time to Monria,which meant I loaded the content from client loader and dashed off with excitement.
Izzy and I were on our way,when we were shot down by a pirate,undaunted we proceeded. I was very excited to finally see Monria and all Izzy had told me about it.
We arrived at Monria and I had to go see the apartments and Izzy was kind enough to show me his.I could not believe what a beautiful apartment it was and unlike Ark apartments did not have bad lag. Was gorgeous.
My next mission was to invite friends to come 'check it out.' I had mentioned it was absolutely lovely and to come hunt and be as excited as I was.Let me say..we were not disappointed in our task and had great fun!
I bought a new gun off the auction and ready to just explore this new moon and want to say "Thanks" to Anhithe and Kendra for a warm and wonderful place in Entropia Universe.

P.S.
I have pictures of my first mob engagement trying guns and such,but am unsure how to post them.
Enjoy everyone..

(also Mods feel free to move this as I wasn't sure where it should go.)

Last edited:

KrazySmitty

Space Cadet
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share a exciting experience with you.
Today ,I had Izzy fly me for first time to Monria,which meant I loaded the content from client loader and dashed off with excitement.
Izzy and I were on our way,when we were shot down by a pirate,undaunted we proceeded. I was very excited to finally see Monria and all Izzy had told me about it.
We arrived at Monria and I had to go see the apartments and Izzy was kind enough to show me his.I could not believe what a beautiful apartment it was and unlike Ark apartments did not have bad lag. Was gorgeous.
My next mission was to invite friends to come 'check it out.' I had mentioned it was absolutely lovely and to come hunt and be as excited as I was.Let me say..we were not disappointed in our task and had great fun!
I bought a new gun off the auction and ready to just explore this new moon and want to say "Thanks" to Ant and Kendra for a warm and wonderful place in Entropia Universe.

P.S.
I have pictures of my first mob engagement trying guns and such,but am unsure how to post them.
Enjoy everyone..

(also Mods feel free to move this as I wasn't sure where it should go.)
theres a upload file on the bottom that should let you post a pic you must crop it down to at least 1mb I think :0)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Your little story was great Rose, and I think it might be considered a bit of storytelling, which we love.

I have already set up a Creative Corner - Community Contributions category in the forum.

Since you already did your introduction thread, I'm going to go ahead and move this for you.

This would fit nicely under the Player Experiences | Storytelling. :)

Also, you should be able to upload photos:
  • don't use the "Image" icon at the top of the posting area
  • I think that's when you are using 3rd party photo hosting and you use their URL to insert your image
  • when you're in your post screen, look at the 3 buttons on the bottom right
  • the middle button is "Upload File" - clicking on it gives you an option to upload a photo from your computer
  • once you have done that, scroll down below your post area to see that you can choose either thumbnail or full image
  • if that doesn't work, then Anhithe might have it set to where someone has to have a certain post count first
  • the other thing is --> you don't have to resize your photos
  • the computer automatically resizes them to fit in the posting area
  • you can also upload a file as large as 3.4 mb, so again, there should not have to be any resizing
If you are still having issues after trying the above, let me know.

New York Rose

Your little story was great Rose, and I think it might be considered a bit of storytelling, which we love.

I have already set up a Creative Corner - Community Contributions category in the forum.

Since you already did your introduction thread, I'm going to go ahead and move this for you.

This would fit nicely under the Player Experiences | Storytelling. :)

Also, you should be able to upload photos:
  • don't use the "Image" icon at the top of the posting area
  • I think that's when you are using 3rd party photo hosting and you use their URL to insert your image
  • when you're in your post screen, look at the 3 buttons on the bottom right
  • the middle button is "Upload File" - clicking on it gives you an option to upload a photo from your computer
  • once you have done that, scroll down below your post area to see that you can choose either thumbnail or full image
  • if that doesn't work, then Anhithe might have it set to where someone has to have a certain post count first
  • the other thing is --> you don't have to resize your photos
  • the computer automatically resizes them to fit in the posting area
  • you can also upload a file as large as 3.4 mb, so again, there should not have to be any resizing
If you are still having issues after trying the above, let me know.

Top Bottom