Virtualsense in the public

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eugenio Anhithe Wilde, Apr 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Hey guys,

Firstly I'd like to apologize for not being as accessible as I would like to be, the reason being that I've been travelling on business. It's been a stressful couple of weeks truth be told but I have people that I trust taking care of things so I hope my absence hasn't been too much of a pain. I have a long list of PM's to address and I'll try to get to them tonight. It's how I fund Monria so it is an unfortunate necessity I'm afraid. I try to limit my travel but from time to time I cannot avoid it.

The reason for this thread is to let you all know that I am restricting my personal social presence and removing the virtualsense website. There have been a lot of things played out in public recently and I have ignored my own advice and have done some reading on the other forums and on the web. The driver behind this is that while I've been away the posting has caused a lot of upset to my family. I don't want to particularly go into details but after reading the postings, chats, screenshots and other communications directed towards us I feel that the anger and determination to cause damage is unbalanced and unwarranted.

I realize that once things are out on the web they are never truly gone but I am trying to limit the damage. I wouldn't be posting this at all if it wasn't for the fact that this action alone will probably be used to further attack me so I feel its best to just explain my actions.

Thanks
    Ant

2. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

Ant, I'm not gonna go into it here for obvious reasons and I wont PM you because I know you are up to your eyeballs in it at the moment. Just know we are behind you guys 100 %.

3. E8ty2nd

E8ty2nd RedWizardHat.com Shop Owner

110% supporter of team Monria. Always have been, always will be.

You are golden!

4. Crazyshadow

Crazyshadow Monria Trader & Crafter

We noticed also a little drama about Monria team on other forum :( No biggies tho. It really made me laugh reading all that non-sense drama.

5. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged The Knights of Entropia (TKoE) Shop Owner

I hope it's nothing to worry about Ant. What you have here is special, and we all have your back. We're a powerful group of crazy mofos; nothing is getting in our way.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  6. sidekick069

sidekick069 Well-Known Member MCAT Team Member

Got your back buddy. Anything I can do to help just say so.

7. New York Rose

New York Rose Well-Known Member

Wipe your feet and move on...I say.
    I am sad some people can be so malicious over small things and may their stay in Entropia Universe be cursed for evil deeds,so let it be written...so let it be done. ;)
    I am sorry you and your family were put through this...~Hugs~
    :grouphug

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  8. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

You are successful, and THAT alone is enough to cause others to hate you. Some people are not happy until they make everyone else around them miserable. Consider the source and don't worry about it. If you worried about every troll that started trouble you'd never have time to enjoy the game.

They simply are not worth it. Lies blow up like wildfire but quickly die out for the most part because the truth tends to prevail. Those who foolishly believe everything they see on the internet, well, you can't stop that. Joining them in their feces fight only gets you dirty too. The people who really matter are smart enough to see through the garbage and know the truth.

Hang in there and know that WE got YOUR back as well.

sluggo

E8ty2nd, Alissanos, Curd and 3 others like this.
  9. Superraine raine r456

Superraine raine r456 Well-Known Member

Were behind ya all the way Ant. You have been nothin but kind, fair, and generous from day we met you. Everyone has. Youve built something special here. Rise above it and keep on truckin. Were here to help any way we can

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.